How are you involved in the community?
- Small Business Owner
- Blackshires Leadership Circle Member
- Inclusive Economics Group Board Member
- Burgeoning Pollinator Gardener
Why did you decide to get involved in the Blackshires Initiative?
I love working with creative people who use their skills and talents to enrich the
communities they live in.
What are your areas of focus for the Blackshires?
- Expungement Process
Why are you an expert in the field?
I have a natural enthusiasm for noticing every detail, analyzing integrity,
organizing, putting things into alignment and healing. I believe that by addressing
what’s most real we can rebuild systems into better versions of themselves.
What do you do for the Blackshires?
- Building out the Blackshires financial and operations infrastructure.
- Creating cash flow for the Blackshries.
- Creating and maintaining the Expungement Program.
What’s your favorite thing about the Berkshires?
- My family,
- Alone time in nature.
- My coworkers.
What’s your favorite place to eat?
My Mom’s kitchen.
What are you excited about right now?
Cocreating with my fellow Blackshires Leadership Circle members.